Sky Italia is one of the largest pay-TV operators in Europe, with about 5 million subscribers.
The Meeting of Peoples in Rimini is a summer festival of encounters, exhibitions, music and entertainment, among the busiest in the world. The XXXIV th edition, August 18 to 24, 2013, brought together more than 800 thousand people. The presence of Sky event, in the year of its first decade of operations in Italy, had two objectives:
– Communicate the contents and the leading products of the year: Sky Sports F1 HD and Sky Arts
– Display in one place, the wide scope of Sky world : its exclusive contents, its 24/hr news, its effective customer care and its wide range of commercial offers.
- design and creation of Sky area (stand, facilities, equipment, technology, etc …) with appealing lay-out to reflect the brand’s corporate identity
- design and management of entertainment activities, to let the public experience Sky contents
- design and manage activities to welcome and entertain young people
- set up, inside the main stand, of a tech area dedicated to Sky TG24 for live reporting and interviewing those guests present at the Meeting;
- design space for sales staff and customer management activities (CRM)
The public was involved in the activities proposed by Sky: Race Car Challenge: driving simulators to test the circuits of the championship of Formula 1 and the Laboratories of Art organized in collaboration with Education department of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Rivoli.
Activities involved the audience of thousands of people attending the Sky area during the ten-day event.
Car Race Challenge robot